Eco Friendly Hand Made Designer Homewares

Welcome to my blog!
i am constantly trying to find stylish, ECO friendly and Australian Made homewares that will suit my home. So i decied to create my own!
Here you will find info about my new range of Eco Homewares. I have really enjoyed developing my designs and sourcing the right products to make them just right. I really hope you enjoy them too!



September 2, 2009

Its Spring and that means presents!!

Its SPRING!!! and I am very excited that the winter is offically over here in Aus, and that also means its my birthday soon! So i thought i'd put together a few items for my spring wish birthday list!















Bird and Cage Pin Cushion by Evielala



House Cat Pin Cushion by Evielala


Vintage Shutters Recycled Note Cards by Laura Evans

Black Bird Felt Cushion by Olofsdaughters



Hand Stiched Hemp Table Runner by thefabricsociety


antique frame no. 2 - kraft and wool journal by NightjarBooks




No comments: