Eco Friendly Hand Made Designer Homewares

Welcome to my blog!
i am constantly trying to find stylish, ECO friendly and Australian Made homewares that will suit my home. So i decied to create my own!
Here you will find info about my new range of Eco Homewares. I have really enjoyed developing my designs and sourcing the right products to make them just right. I really hope you enjoy them too!



June 20, 2009

Design Market June 09

I went to the Design Market last weekend in the Fed Square car park, Melbourne.
It was FANTASTIC!!! It was so exciting to see so many amazing designers displaying their work..
I had to restrain myself but did purchase a beautiful little vase from Sprang from my cup of tea.
One of the most encouraging aspects about the market is to see so many people there - it was packed out, which shows me that Melbournians love good design and appreciate handmade goodies...
I am now looking forward to the Christmas Design Market and to see what delightful new products are around..

No comments: